If you're selling both individual tickets and tables for your event, we recommend to utilize the Advanced Options when setting up your individual ticket and table sales.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Log into your event and go to Setup > Registration > Tickets:
2. We've gotten you started with a General Admission ticket. To edit the ticket name and other details, click on General Admission. That will open up Edit Ticket:
3. Update your ticket details and description. Include the cost of the ticket in the description box as seen below:
4. Then, click Show Advanced Options and uncheck Show Price on Ticket:
This will be helpful later when setting up your Table "ticket."
1. Under Setup > Registration > Tickets, click the Add New Ticket button to create a Table ticket:
2. Then, update your ticket details and description. Include the full cost of the table in the description box as seen below:
3. Set the Price as your total table cost divided by the number of seats per table (ie: $1,500 table of 10 = $150) and set the Quantity Available as the total number of seats available (ie: 10 tables of 10 = 100):
4. Next, click on Show Advanced Options and create the following settings:
uncheck the box next to Show Price on Ticket
set the Interval to the number of seats per table (ie: table of 10)
If you want to limit the number of tables someone can purchase, feel free to modify the maximum number from the total of table seats available to a smaller number (ie: 2 tables of 10 = maximum 20).
Now, when you view your checkout flow, you will see that attendees have a choice of a single ticket in intervals of 1 and table seating in intervals of 10:
When an attendee chooses to purchase table seating, they'll be asked to complete attendee information for all 10 table tickets.