With the Pending Attendee Status, people who complete your registration form will be marked as "pending" not "attending." This is useful for planners who want people to apply to attend an event.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1. To set new registrants as "pending," go to your Event Dashboard and choose Setup > Registration > Advanced:
2. Scroll down to the Additional Advanced Options and check the box under Pending Attendee Status:
3. Click the Update button to save changes:
4. To change an attendee's status, go to your Attendee List:
5. Then, go to the Pending List to manually review all pending attendees:
6. Once you've reviewed and approved an attendee, change their status by clicking on View/Manage, then Edit Attendee. Then, use the Status drop down menu to change from Pending to Attending: