STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. To create a new email template, go to Email/Invites under the Share & Tools heading.
2. Next, go to the Templates tab.
If you haven't set up a template, then click the Add A Template Now button.
3. In the Create New Template screen, you can update your Email Subject, Email Text, and add a Logo or Main Image.
To direct replies to a specific email address other than your account email address, update the email under Email Address.
4. Once you have your templates set up, go to the Templates tab and click Send New Email.
You'll have the option to send the email now or to schedule the email to send later.
5. Then, select an email template. You can preview the template using the eye icon to the right.
6. Next, select recipients. To show more categories, click on Show More Options.
7. Finally, confirm the email template, who the email is going to, and when the email will be sent.
If all looks good, click the Send button.